* 沒有看過James Blunt 的暢銷單曲 You're Beautiful 的朋友,請先移駕這裡觀賞
這首歌曲是惡搞上尉詩人詹姆士的作品:
This is freaking brilliant, 真是太絕了
I thought I saw an angel, I was completely sure
我以為我看到了天使,俺百分百確定
she smiled at me on the subway, turned out she was a man
她在地鐵對我微笑,結果他是個男的
I didn't know that and I tried to sleep with her at eight black and ten
我竟然不知道而且還想上她
But she was beautiful, she was beautiful, I swear
我敢發誓!她超正!她超漂亮!
*When I saw her face,it was on the crowded place.
當我看到她的臉,是在很擁擠的地方
and I didn't see the bone right here
我沒有看到她這邊的骨頭(指喉嚨)
I shouldn't have drunk so much beers.
我真不應該喝這麼多酒
Yes she had one lazy eye, but I could turn in the light
她有一隻庸懶的眼睛,但我可以打開燈的..
you should have seen look on face when we got hold that night
你真應該看看那晚她的臉孔
and I said:"what the...oh, my could we turn on the light"
我說: 噢!天,可以開燈嗎?
she just took off her clothes and my lust turned to fly
她脫掉了衣服,於是我的魂魄就上了九霄
But she was beautiful, she was beautiful, I swear
我敢發誓!她超正!她超漂亮
*When I saw her face,it was on the crowded place.
當我看到她的臉,是在很多人的地方
and I didn't see the bone right here
所以我沒看到那話兒
why did I drink so much beers?
天殺的我幹麻要喝這麼多?
no no no no no,no
不不不~
But she was beautiful, I promise. she was beautiful, you gotta believe me I swear
但是她真的超正,我沒蓋你!她超正!我發誓!
I bet a flock of angels had smile on that face as watching me almost have hook up on with her, him, her ...oh God
我敢說有一票天使笑著看我跟她他呃.. 他她 發生關係
But it's time to face the truth, I got drunking me down with the dued
來不及了,生米煮成熟飯,我跟那傢伙竟然上床了
____________________________________________________
Endless Fun 這個標籤是紀念已經消失的Endless Fun, 曾經陪伴著我們在沒有YouTube 年代度過每一個充滿歡笑的夜晚
網頁
▼
沒有留言:
張貼留言
※ 尊重他人,請勿使用謾罵或歧視性語言。謝絕機器留言,請惠賜本格清爽的閱讀空間,感謝您的不吝留言與指教!